Barkhamsted School Enrollment
The following 3 forms, Transfer of Records, Student Registration, and Registration and Residency Procedure Forms can be downloaded from our website, filled out and...
- attached to an email,
- mailed to, Barkhamsted School 65 Ripley Hill Rd, Barkhamsted CT 06063, or
- dropped off in the foyer of the main entrance (Monday-Friday between the hours of 7:00AM-2:00PM).
Items needed to register students into Barkhamsted School
- Completed Items listed above
- A form of identification for yourself (i.e. driver’s license or passport)
- Copy of child(ren) Birth Certificate(s) (long form required)
- Guardianship papers (if applicable)
- Most recent physical and immunization records
- Copy of a minimum of (2) of the items below that indicate a Barkhamsted address
- Copy of a sales contract or deed for your home in Barkhamsted
- Copy of a valid rental agreement for your rental home/apartment in Barkhamsted
- Homeowner's property tax statement
- Copy of an active utility bill (electric, oil/natural gas, cable, or land line phone) in your name and showing services provided for your Barkhamsted house/apartment
- Motor Vehicle registration
- If you live with a Barkhamsted resident, you will need a Residency Affidavit, notarized, from the resident of Barkhamsted stating a permanent and full-time status of the family members seeking to enroll the children in Barkhamsted School.
All documents may be emailed to Robin Rood, firstname.lastname@example.org